Being a good steward for the environment
We live in a miraculous world, surrounded by wonder. That life exists at all is a miracle. That we are surrounded by beauty, sustained through the energy of the sun, supported by the trees, plants, animals, and entire natural world around us… is wonderful.
Our team lives in New Hampshire and Massachusetts – and we believe that northern New England is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
We desire to be a good steward of this natural wealth. Our company implements green practices to try to minimize any negative impact on the environment. Our mission is to give more than we get; that requires that we not “take” from the environment in order to create value for other stakeholders.
Formally, this involves:
- Green building practices, including all LED lighting
- Energy saving policies for IT equipment
- Recycling – in-office
- Recycling – outdated IT systems
- Nearly paperless office
- Significant telecommuting and remote work
- 2017, internal environment team coming, to increase and develop