ABOUT THIS POSITION
Mainstay is looking for a rare Information Security professional – someone well-versed in organization security and compliance, with technical experience, and a passion for using knowledge to serve people. Someone that is a great time-manager, meeting leader, and team member. A professional who is detail oriented while understanding the broader concepts of information security – able to see priorities well and flex to work within different compliances, size businesses, cultures, and types of organization.
We provide the services of a close-to-client, high-standard Information Security department. We provide clients with a warm and engaging team, a trustworthy operational model, strong compliance and InfoSec skill, and extreme consistency.
This position works closely with the broader Information Security team to deliver service directly to clients. It is responsible for diving deep into an organization, conducting aspects of risk assessments, leading client governance meetings, creating policies, assessing compliance, and guiding an organization through information security changes. It is the Manager of client Information Security Programs (not of a team).
Mainstay Technologies provides ongoing IT services & Information Security services to organizations throughout New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Our InfoSec clients are in a wide range of sizes and industries, and they look to us for security and compliance leadership, guidance, and service delivery. We are committed to delivering excellence inside of trusted relationships. We care deeply about our clients and about our company – our culture is one of our strongest assets. We believe in a business model that balances all stakeholders and seeks to provide ever-increasing value to our clients, our team members, our owners, our community, our vendors, and our environment. Our mission is to always give more than we get, by creating value and positively impacting lives at every turn.
We are in an exciting industry, with significant opportunities ahead of us, we love what we do, and we are growing. We have won numerous awards, including our most recent two: the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and Best Companies to Work For.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Overseeing client Information Security Program design and management
* Performing compliance and risk assessments
* Leading governance meetings and carrying ongoing oversight of Information Security Programs
* Designing policies, updating documentation
* Consulting with clients, advising on compliance, answering questions, guiding through information security and compliance situations
* Participating in incident response
* Leading tabletop exercises
QUALITIES YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Strong inter-personal skills – enjoy relating with staff & clients and leading through situations
* Exceptional intelligence – seeing the big picture and breaking that down into a plan
* A leader in professionalism and care of team (We have each other’s backs and are committed to helping one another succeed)
* Extraordinarily strong time management and priority management
* Detail orientation and a drive to excellence in minutiae
* Commitment to career and personal growth
* Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, varied environment
* Aptitude for working with technology, understanding business, and leading people
* Skill running small group meetings and discussions
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
* 3+ years experience in information security and/or compliance
* Relevant degree and/or industry certifications
* Technical background / knowledge (not simply policy experience)
* Experience with a framework – NIST, HIPAA, ISO, or comparable
We have offices in Belmont and Manchester, NH. This position has flexibility on location as well as working from home. Some time in both offices will be necessary, and some travel to clients is required (most clients are within a 1-hour radius an office location). A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license is required (we reimburse for mileage expenses).
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full time position with competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including 75% of medical costs covered for the entire family. They also include: a wellness program, certification program, mentoring, charitable program, 401(k) with match, a laptop, smartphone, and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
To apply for any of our job listings, please click here to send us an email, with your resume attached, and we will be sure to get back to you. Thank you for your interest in Mainstay!