Mainstay Technologies: Marketing and Communications Manager
(Best Companies to Work for Award Winner)
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Are you a strategic storyteller, eager to intentionally, methodically, eloquently help spread the word about a mission-centric business? Do you love writing, but also thrive in strategic brainstorming? Enjoy managing multiple vendors and initiatives to make a cohesive story about something that is truly quality? Do you want a marketing job where you are encouraged to simply tell the truth?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are a mission-driven business. We believe in a business model that balances all stakeholders and seeks to provide ever-increasing value to our clients, our team members, our owners, our community, our vendors, and our environment. We are proud of the team and what we have been able to accomplish together.
15 years ago, Mainstay was started from nothing. We have taken no debt or outside investors and have grown carefully and organically. We currently have over 55 team members providing exceptional IT, Cybersecurity, and Development services to clients in NH and beyond. We are seeking our first full-time marketing professional to help us capitalize on our opportunities. Our industry-leading client retention, excellent reputation, and pioneering approach has allowed us to grow consistently without a more concerted marketing effort.
We are in an exciting industry, with significant growth ahead of us, we love what we do, and we are growing. We have won numerous awards, including “Best of Business 2019,” the “Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics,” and “Best Companies to Work For.”
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Writing compelling content across a variety of platforms
* Overseeing the “voice” of Mainstay
* Engaging with various PR outlets to share Mainstay knowledge, news, stories, etc.
* Interviewing clients and building case studies
* Creating proposal templates, cut sheets, and marketing content (working with an outsourced designer)
* Manage social media outlets, the blog, and website content
* Manage advertising campaigns, whether traditional or digital
* Writing award applications with compelling narrative
* Assist with client communications
* Brainstorm with the team on ways to expose the expertise of Mainstay in a way that generates increased leads
QUALITIES YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Exceptional writing skills – write better than we can!
* Inter-personal skills – a warmth, care for people, and ability to build relationships
* Impeccable integrity – commitment to the right thing at all costs
* Keen intelligence – create strategies and generate ideas
* Self-manager – prioritize, stay organized, and complete work with minimal “supervision”
* Committed to continual growth – challenging yourself
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 5 years of progressive responsibility in marketing
* Bachelor’s preferred but not required
We have offices in Belmont and Manchester, NH. This position has flexibility on which location it works out of and will have the ability to work some from home.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position with strong compensation and benefits. Benefits include 3% match on 401(k), 75% coverage of medical for the full family, dental, certification program, charitable program, laptop, smartphone, and generous PTO.
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
To apply for any of our job listings, please click here to send us an email. Along with a resume, please include a cover letter outlining why Mainstay and our culture resonates with you. And please include a writing sample, such as a previous blog post, essay, story – anything that gives us a sense of your approach to writing! Submissions can be sent to the attention of Mainstay’s Recruiting Coordinator, Stacey Zalenski.
Thank you for your interest in Mainstay!