Mainstay Technologies: HR Manager, Recruiter, Culture-Lover for a Best Companies to Work For Award Winner!
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We know you’re out there. An HR professional who is a lover of culture, a people-person, a skilled interviewer, and a keen business mind. Someone who can perform both the back-end and front-end HR team-support responsibilities – ensuring compliance, managing industry-leading benefits, developing relationships with the team, supporting team leaders, and recruiting team members based on mission and culture first. Who wants to help a growing company scale a great culture while intentionally developing it, not letting growth erode it.
WHO YOU ARE
* Exceptional inter-personal skills – keen ability to build relationships, have insights, discern the truth, and resolve relationship challenges
* Empathy – service and care of the team
* Impeccable integrity – commitment to the right thing at all costs
* Mission care – passion driven by seeing others flourish
* Great intelligence – ability to brainstorm, be creative, problem solve, and strategize
* Love growth – personally and corporately
* High orderliness – be able to stay organized, balance priorities
We care about our mission. We believe in a business model that balances all stakeholders and seeks to provide ever-increasing value to our clients, our team members, our owners, our community, our vendors, and our environment. We are proud of the team and what we have been able to accomplish together.
15 years ago, Mainstay was started from nothing. We have taken no outside investors and have grown carefully and organically. We currently have 55 team members and are seeking our first full-time HR professional. HR duties are currently distributed; the care and development of our team is carried by every leader. There is nothing more important than who we add to the team, how they are treated, and how they are developed.
We are in an exciting industry, with significant opportunities ahead of us, we love what we do, and we are growing. We have won numerous awards, including “Best of Business 2019,” the “Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics,” and “Best Companies to Work For.”
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Leading and managing benefits (some administrative support is available from current team members)
* Performing initial screening, including phone/intro interviews of qualified applicants.
* Overseeing all recruiting pipelines, and proactively recruiting through tools such as LinkedIn, seeking passionate talent to join the team.
* Leading HR compliance
* Working with the executive team to implement improved leadership training, lunch ‘n’ learns, book clubs, events, performance management systems, and similar projects and responsibilities
* Supporting team leaders
* Assisting team members who face challenges
* Managing team member life cycle (onboarding, feedback, offboarding)
* Performing compensation benchmarking
* Overseeing office space planning
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 5 years of progressive responsibility in HR
* Bachelor’s or SHRM certification preferred
* Significant recruiting/interviewing experience required
We have offices in Belmont and Manchester, NH. This position will support both offices, but has flexibility on which location it works out of. Some flexibility to work from home once established in the role.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position with strong compensation and benefits. Benefits include 3% match on 401(k), 75% coverage of medical for the full family, dental, certification program, charitable program, laptop, smartphone, and generous PTO.
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
To apply for any of our job listings, please click here to send us an email, with your resume attached, and we will be sure to get back to you. Please include a cover letter, including why you’re most drawn to working at Mainstay.
Thank you for your interest in Mainstay!