Receptionist at Mainstay Technologies (one of NH’s 2018 Best Companies to Work For) – Belmont NH
Do you enjoy interacting with customers, serving a team, and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy working in a professional environment, interacting with others in-person and over the phone, while still getting a lot done? Do you balance multiple priorities well and stay calm under pressure? Do you love working with technology and learning? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Mainstay Technologies, our mission is We give more than we get. It reflects our commitment to a business model that is good for all, our culture that encourages, and our relentless focus on service to clients.
We provide the service of an IT team and an Information Security team to our clients (small and mid-sized businesses throughout NH and northern MA). We care about every facet of what we do and seek to be pioneers in thought leadership, service delivery, and intentionality of our business.
It is an approach that has won us many awards (including 2018 awards – the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and Best Companies to Work For), grown the team to over 50 team members, allowed us to give tens of thousands of dollars to charities, and facilitated extremely high client and team retention rates.
The Receptionist works on our Admin team to answer phones, enter service requests, welcome guests, support the office facility, assist with scheduling, and serve the team in a variety of ways.
* Answering phone calls regarding client service requests and route appropriately – requires a high degree of accuracy, professionalism, and understanding
* Greeting guests
* Receiving packages, sorting mail, keeping the office clean
* Fulfilling a wide variety of administrative tasks
* Assisting the team and overall service delivery
The attributes that define a Mainstay Receptionist:
* Strong customer service skills: enjoy relating with staff & clients.
* Motivated by service and improving the lives of those around you.
* Self-motivation: Ability to work on your own, stay focused on priorities.
* Committed professionalism: showing up on time, working hard, and no office politics!
(We have each other’s backs and are committed to helping one another succeed)
* Deal maturely with the pressures of the job and take ownership over your own work.
(We do not micromanage – instead setting goals and providing resources and support)
* Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
* Multi-task with exceptionally high consistency and attention to detail.
* Solid computer skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, typing ability, and an ease of learning new software.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
* At least two years work experience.
* Customer service experience of some type.
* Associates, Bachelors, or military experience a plus.
This position is in the Belmont, NH (Lakes Region) office.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position with a pay range of $28,000 – 35,000 depending on qualifications, plus a full benefits package, including 75% of medical costs covered for the entire family. Benefits also include: a training program (including paid certifications), charitable program, 401(k) with company match, and 3 weeks of starting PTO (4 after 2 years).
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
Please email your resume to resumes [at] mstech [dot] com to the attention of Stacey Zalenski, Recruiting Coordinator.