Current openings for careers in IT and Cybersecurity at Mainstay Technologies
Join a growing company – one of 2018’s Best Companies to Work For!
Browse our New Hampshire IT jobs and careers:
We do not have any current openings. Please check back soon!
Benefits and perks at Mainstay
An extraordinary group of people deserves extraordinary benefits, and that’s why we consciously evaluate our benefits package to make sure it aligns with the needs of the people who work here and their families. Mainstay’s mission is to give more than we get, with the vision of positively impacting every life we touch – whether in the office or off the clock.
All Mainstay employees receive:
- Health insurance with 75% or more of the premium for entire family covered by Mainstay
- Paid time off at the rate of three weeks a year for all employees, which increases to four weeks after two years at Mainstay
- A five-week paid sabbatical when employees reach ten years of service
- An extra two weeks of paid time off when employees reach five years of service
- Paid time off to spend volunteering in the community
- One week of time off for professional training after three years of service
- Maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Training programs including certifications paid for and bonuses on achievement
- Company-provided technology, which usually includes a smartphone, laptop, software tools, etc.
- Retirement plan with company match of 3%
- Charitable program with annual $250 donation match (any donations made to the Mainstay Donor Advised Fund enables the team to direct charitable giving and scholarships)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability, life and accidental death insurance
- Significant career growth opportunities, as we focus on promoting from within whenever possible
- Flexible and fun work environment, with snacks, ping pong, and video games at both offices
- Provide remote and telecommuting options
Ready to work at Mainstay? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Want to learn more about the Mainstay team? Here we are.
This blog post also explains our approach to employee benefits for the smart, passionate, and kind team responsible for Mainstay Technology’s success.