Current openings in IT and Cybersecurity
As a leading IT & Cybersecurity partner in Northern New England, we’re strong and resilient, delivering amazing technology experiences for our clients, and we’re here to stay. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Business NH Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For, and Stay Work Play NH’s Coolest Companies for Young Professionals, we’re solid as a rock, we believe in our people, and we’re here for the long-term.
Browse our New Hampshire IT job openings and careers:
Benefits and perks
An extraordinary group of people deserves extraordinary benefits, and that’s why we consciously evaluate our benefits package to make sure it aligns with the needs of our team members and their families. Mainstay’s mission is to give more than we get, with the vision of positively impacting every life we touch–whether in the office or off the clock.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO: starting at 3-weeks per year for all employees, which increases to 4-weeks after two years
- Sabbaticals: A 2-week sabbatical at five years of service and an extra 5-week paid sabbatical after 10 years
- Volunteer Time: Paid time off to spend volunteering in the community
- Training Time: One week of time off for professional training after three years of service
- Retirement: A dedicated 401k retirement plan with a company match up to 3%
- Health Insurance: Family-friendly insurance rates with 75% or more of the premium for your entire family covered by Mainstay
- Family Leave: Maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Additional Insurance Coverage: Long-term disability, life, and accidental death insurance
Growth & Development
- Training: Programs including paid certifications and bonuses on achievement
- Wellness: Fitness equipment and gym membership reimbursement
- Living the Values Award: Strong company values with a recognition program
- Opportunity: Significant career growth opportunities, as we focus on promoting from within whenever possible
- The Perks: Flexible and fun work environment, with events, ping pong, snacks, games, and books at both offices
- Tech Tools: Company-provided technology, which usually includes a smartphone, laptop, software tools, etc.
- Giving: Charitable program with company matching (any donations made to the Mainstay Donor Advised Fund enables the team to direct charitable giving and scholarships)
- Flexibility: Remote and telecommuting options
Meet the team
From Systems Administrators and Security Operations Center Analysts to Response Services Technicians and Information Security Specialists, our team is comprised of unique, passionate, and values-driven people. Want to learn more about the Mainstay team? Here we are.
More about benefits
Learn more about our approach to employee benefits for the smart, passionate, and kind team responsible for Mainstay Technology’s success: Benefits That Reflect Our People’s Passion.
Ready to apply?
We can’t wait to hear from you.Upon applying for a specific role, future positions, or through the general application, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Recent Awards & Honors
Over the years, we’re grateful to have been recognized among NH’s best companies to work for, coolest companies for young professionals, business of the year, and as an ethical business. See all of our awards.
Best Companies to Work For
Corey’s perspective on our company culture
and being named to the Best Companies list in 2020.